Takehito Koyasu Interviews
Hikaru Midorikawa vs. Takehito Koyasu
A neat interview with Midorikawa-san and Koyasu-san from 1995 in which they discuss Tamahome and Hotohori, Heero and Zechs, and each other.
Takehito Koyasu's Light and Shadow
A two-page color Animedia piece on Koyasu-san's dual personalities.
Tomodachi no Wa! Takehito Koyasu Edition
An Anime V article in which Koyasu-san talks about his favorite roles, his struggle to become a seiyuu, and his V-shaped scar.
Dagwon Fashion Communication
An Animedia interview in which Koyasu-san talks about fashion.
Weiss Interview from hm3 Volume 2
An interview from the hm3 DX Weiss special that reveals some things you would probably rather not know about Koyasu-san's past. Read at your own risk.
Smooth and Silky! Cool Beach Boys!!
An Animedia piece on Weiss Kreuz which includes the story of why Koyasu-san doesn't like summer.
To all the Kittens in the World, with Love...
A short Looker interview about Koyasu-san's new solo album, "Merii-san no Koneko."
The Animedia "Plan for the New Century" Series
A monthly column following Takehito Koyasu and the editor of Animedia as they plan to create a new work.
- Part 1 (October 1998): Declaration of a Plan for the New Century!
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita discuss a new joint project.
- Part 2 (November 1998): Plan for the New Century: Now In Progress!
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita dabble in Zen meditation.
- Part 3 (December 1998): Plan for the New Century: Still in Training!
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita try Tai Chi Ch'uan.
- Part 4 (January 1999): Plan for the New Century: Predicting the Future of the New Plan!
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita visit a pair of fortunetellers.
- Part 5 (February 1999): Plan for the New Century: Character Designer Chosen!
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita meet with character designer Maki Fujii.
- Part 6 (March 1999): Plan for the New Century: Announcing the First-Draft Character Design!!
- In which Fujii-san presents the designs for the hero, heroine, and male characters.
- Part 7 (April 1999): Plan for the New Century: Second Character Design Presentation--Pretty, Cute, Beautiful Girls One After Another
- In which Fujii-san presents the designs for the female characters and the revised designs for the male characters.
- Part 8 (May 1999): Plan for the New Century: At Last, the Koyasu World Has Begun to Move. Image Comic First Made Public!
- In which Fujii-san's first "image manga" is shown.
- Part 9 (June 1999):
- In which Koyasu-san recaps the characters and announces the title of this work, "Lunar Pitris."
- Part 10 (July 1999):
- In which Koyasu-san looks at readers' postcards.
- Part 11 (August 1999): "Lunar Pitris" Character Drawing Course
- In which Fujii-san instructs Koyasu-san and Editor Orita in drawing Setsu and Misaki.
- Part 12 (September 1999): The Chilling Gaze of a Dark Hero in Summer
- In which Koyasu-san hand-writes a brief essay about cool antagonist Nue Tsukiyono.
- Part 13 (October 1999): A Visit to the National Astronomical Observatory! Will "Lunar Pitris" be the Legend of the Moon in the New Century?
- In which Koyasu-san and Editor Orita go to the National Observatory for an astronomy lesson.
- Part 14 (November 1999): Pursuit! The Reason for the Mysterious Popularity of the Three Atomi Sisters is "According to plan," Koyasu-shi Smiles
- In which Koyasu-san talks about the mysterious sisters Tachimachi, Imachi, and Fushimachi Atomi.
- Part 15 (December 1999): The Pursuit! Part 2: Byakuya Takatori and Rei Mizuki... Somehow, They're Two of a Kind in their Lonely Hearts
- In which Koyasu-san talks about suave school doctor Rei Mizuki and cool academic Byakuya Takatori.
- Part 16 (January 2000): Shuu Hirose with the Refracted Heart and Straightforward Kou Kagura... A Pair as Opposite as Shadow and Sun
- In which Koyasu-san talks about cute boy Shuu Hirose and jock Kou Kagura.
Return to Koyasu Takehito-san ga Daisuki!